Mr. and Mrs. William J. Sullivan of East Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Mary’s Church, Amherst, followed by a party in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Sullivan and Patricia A. Lund were married Nov. 28, 1963, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. Both are owners of three Servpro franchises in Buffalo/Tonawanda, Amherst and Erie County for 40 years. They have four children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Patricia and William Sullivan
- 337 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo