Mr. and Mrs. Frederick L. “Fritz” Schweiger of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner hosted by their children for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Schweiger and Patricia A. Zajak were married Nov. 30, 1963, in Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired chemical engineer and production manager for Occidental Chemical Corp., Niagara Falls. She is a retired nurse. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Pat and Fritz Schweiger
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance