Mr. and Mrs. Om Rustgi of Williamsville will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with their son during a tour to South American Tapestry. A later gathering will be held for family and friends during summer of 2014 in Williamsville. Mr. Rustgi and Meena Kumari Rohatgi were married Dec. 9, 1963, in the bride’s home in Delhi, India. He is a retired physics professor at Buffalo State College. She is a retired programmer analyst in the accounting department at Phillips Lytle Law Firm, Buffalo. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Om and Meena Rustgi
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance