Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Stojanovich of Glenwood celebrated their 73rd wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering on Thanksgiving Day. Mr. Stojanovich and Mary Slabak were married Nov. 21, 1940, in Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Lackawanna. He is a World War II Navy veteran. Dan and Mary owned and operated Danny’s Inn near Kissing Bridge for 44 years. They have three children, five grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Mary and Dan Stojanovich
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance