Mr. and Mrs. Edward C. Krier of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Krier and Marilyn R. Weber were married Jan. 17, 1959, in St. Augustine Catholic Church, Clarence Center. He is retired from the Chevrolet Delavan Plant. She is a retired beautician. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Marilyn and Ed Krier
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo