Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Bolognese of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for immediate family and close friends hosted by their children. Mr. Bolognese and Libby Sciandra were married Nov. 13, 1948, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II Navy veteran and retired City of Buffalo firefighter. She worked for Curtis-Wright during World War II and is a retired cosmetologist. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Libby and Joseph Bolognese
- 614 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 109 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws