Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Takac Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A dinner reception hosted by their children and grandchildren at Chef’s Restaurant is planned for February. Mr. Takac and Kathleen C. Dietzel were married Dec. 28, 1963, in St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Orchard Park. He is an executive vice president for Fairmont in Frederick, Pa. She is a retired sixth grade teacher for West Seneca schools. They have two children and three granddaughters.
Kathleen and Robert Takac
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo