Mr. and Mrs. Karl Hildebrandt of Cambria celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception with family and friends in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Hildebrandt and Gloria Walck were married Jan. 18, 1964, in St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, Sanborn. He is retired from the Town of Cambria Highway Department. She is a retired office manager for Voyager Emblems, Sanborn. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Karl and Gloria Hildebrandt
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance