Mr. and Mrs. Norman Brownschidle of Depew will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Brownschidle and Judith Glezen were married Dec. 31, 1953, in St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Swormsville. He is a retired tool die repairman for General Motors. She is a retired executive secretary for Harrison Radiator/Division of GM. They have four children, four grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Judith and Norman Brownschidle
- 456Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance