Mr. and Mrs. Howard Koch of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Hamburg, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for Thanksgiving in their home. Mr. Koch and Geraldine Lennon were married Nov. 7, 1953, in St. Agatha Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired real estate agent and former owner of Tri-Abbott Hardware, Buffalo, until a devastating fire destroyed the business. He was also a longtime volunteer firefighter for the Lakeshore Fire Company. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Howie and Geri Koch
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance