Mr. and Mrs. Russell Bagley of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private dinner reception. Mr. Bagley and Rosemary Zaranski were married Feb. 1, 1964, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the Courier-Express with 20 years of service and the State Thruway Authority. She is a retired school bus driver for Cottrell, National, Laidlaw and First Student, with 40 years of service. They have five children and 10 grandchildren.
Rosemary and Russell Bagley
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo