Mr. and Mrs. Robert Lunz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends, followed by a trip to Las Vegas. Mr. Lunz and Marlene Dick were married Sept. 14, 1963, in St. Gerard Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired assistant manager for Kmart in Cheektowaga; she is a retired accounting clerk/typist for the purchasing department at Erie County Medical Center. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Robert and Marlene Lunz celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals