Mr. and Mrs. Robert Vanderwerf of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Vanderwerf and Janice Czerwinski were married Sept. 14, 1963, in St. Amelia’s Church in the Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired detective for the Town of Tonawanda Police Department; she is a retired office clerk for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Robert and Janice Vanderwerf
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance