Mr. and Mrs. Jack Giancarlo of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise to the Bahamas. Mr. Giancarlo and Patricia Keenan were married Sept. 28, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired inspector for the Ford Motor Co. Buffalo Stamping Plant; she is working as a tax preparer for H&R Block. They have five children and 13 grandchildren.
Patricia and Jack Giancarlo
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home