Mr. and Mrs. Jack Giancarlo of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise to the Bahamas. Mr. Giancarlo and Patricia Keenan were married Sept. 28, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired inspector for the Ford Motor Co. Buffalo Stamping Plant; she is working as a tax preparer for H&R Block. They have five children and 13 grandchildren.
Patricia and Jack Giancarlo
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance