Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Filipski of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Christie’s, West Seneca. Mr. Filipski and Eleanore Gembala were married Sept. 26, 1953, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica. He is a retired accounting manager for the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired U.S. Postal Service clerk in Buffalo. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Matt and Eleanore Filipski
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph