Mr. and Mrs. Brian J. Miller of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass of thanksgiving in St. Martha Catholic Church, Depew. Mr. Miller and Mary Ann Piechocki were married Sept. 28, 1963, in St. John Gualbert Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired detective for the Buffalo Police Department with 33 years of service; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Erie 1 BOCES. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Brian Miller
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 90 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice