Mr. and Mrs. Robert Rauh of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their daughter. Mr. Rauh and Marion Russ were married Jan. 22, 1949, in St. Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired sales manager for Spancrete Northeast. She is retired owner and operator of Window Fashions. They have three children, three grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Marion and Robert Rauh
- 393 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo