Mr. and Mrs. J. Patrick Donlon of Snyder celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Russian River cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg, followed by a Mass of Thanksgiving at Christ the King Catholic Church in Snyder. Mr. Donlon and the former Marcia A. Jankowski were married Sept. 21, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired editor of Western New York Magazine and managed Buffalo Chamber of Commerce Talking Proud campaign; retired from Buffalo Niagara Partnership. She is a retired executive assistant in the banking industry.
Marcia and Patrick Donlon
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance