Mr. and Mrs. J. Patrick Donlon of Snyder celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Russian River cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg, followed by a Mass of Thanksgiving at Christ the King Catholic Church in Snyder. Mr. Donlon and the former Marcia A. Jankowski were married Sept. 21, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired editor of Western New York Magazine and managed Buffalo Chamber of Commerce Talking Proud campaign; retired from Buffalo Niagara Partnership. She is a retired executive assistant in the banking industry.
Marcia and Patrick Donlon
- 241 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph