Mr. and Mrs. John Dunlavey of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family reception at their daughter’s home. Mr. Dunlavey and the former Lillian Albright were married Oct. 26, 1963, in St. John the Evangelist Church in Buffalo. He was a welder at Republic Steel for 19 years and currently works for Edison Contracting in Buffalo. Mrs. Dunlavey worked as a teacher’s aide at Dr. Martin Luther King Multi-cultural Institute in Buffalo. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lillian and John Dunlavey celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary
- 393 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo