Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Chandler of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family dinner. Mr. Chandler and Mary Myslek were married Feb. 2, 1964, in St. John Gualbert Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for Niagara Mohawk (now National Grid) in Buffalo. They have five children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Edwin and Mary Chandler
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance