Mr. and Mrs. Dick Unkrich of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Unkrich and Judy Karpick were married Sept. 28, 1963, in S.S. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired information systems manager for Trojan Industries, Batavia; she is working as a receptionist for Williamsville Central School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Dick and Judy Unkrich
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance