Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Jackson of North Syracuse, formerly of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor James M. Kennedy in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, North Syracuse, followed by a reception hosted by their children for family and friends in the Ramada Inn, Syracuse. Mr. Jackson and Catherine Joy were married Sept. 28, 1963, in St. Anthony Catholic Church, Fredonia. He is retired from Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.; she formerly worked in the classified department at the Buffalo News. They have three sons and two granddaughters.
Catherine and Robert Jackson
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph