Mr. and Mrs. Steven Sielski of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering at Protocol Restaurant in Williamsville. Mr. Sielski and the former Doris Link were married Feb. 19, 1949, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in Syracuse. He is retired from Eli Lilly Company with 38 years of service in pharmaceutical sales. She is a retired pharmacist. They have six children and four grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Doris and Steven Sielski
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes