Mr. and Mrs. David J. Bluman of Akron celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Bluman and Diana L. Schilling were married Oct. 26, 1963, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired auto transporter for Allied Systems; she is a retired secretary. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Diana and David Bluman
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo