Mr. and Mrs. Frank Pytel of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Pytel and Carol Keck were married Nov. 29, 1958, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church. He is a retired electrician for Buffalo Forge Co.; she is a retired production secretary for Buffalo Forge Co. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Carol and Frank Pytel
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance