Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Krajnik of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party at their daughter’s South Wales home. Mr. Krajnik and Audrey Ann E. Tamol were married Nov. 30, 1963, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He retired from Westinghouse with 25 years of service; and is a retired machinist for Grosjean Associates. She is a retired secretary for Grosjean Associates. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Audrey and Robert Krajnik
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground