Mr. and Mrs. Anthony M. Scheeda of Akron celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a liturgical celebration at a Mass joined by family and friends in St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church. A party in the summer is planned. Mr. Scheeda and Arlene Kolinski were married Jan. 18, 1964, in Visitation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired transit operator with 37 years of service; and also serves as an assistant under the direction of the Rev. Richard DiGiulio at Burning Bush House of Prayer. They had four children, seven grandchildren and are expecting two grandchildren in May.
Arlene and Anthony Scheeda
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance