Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth J. Trometer of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family party at Carrabba’s restaurant in Amherst. Mr. Trometer and Amarlys Slater were married Oct. 3, 1953, in St. Monica’s Catholic Church in Rochester. He is retired from the Buffalo Fire Department. They have six children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Amarlys and Kenneth Trometer
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 92Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 85 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice