Alyssa M. Ciccarella and Daniel R. Fabin were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 21 in Our Lady Help of Christians Church, Cheektowaga. The bride’s parents are Patrick F. and Linda M. Ciccarella of LeHigh Acres, Fla., formerly of Depew. The bridegroom’s parents are Dennis and Bonnie Fabin of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Trocaire College. The bride is a critical care registered nurse at Mercy Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Cheektowaga Central High School. He earned an associate degree in radiologic technology from Trocaire College. The groom is an X-ray technician at Mercy Hospital. After a trip to Walt Disney World, the couple will make their home in Lake View.
Alyssa M. Ciccarella and Daniel R. Fabin are wed in Cheektowaga
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo