Melissa DeFabio and Chris Griffin were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 12 in Saphire Estate in Sharon, Mass., where guests gathered for a reception. Judge Thomas Welch of Quincy, Mass., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Eugene and Kathryn DeFabio of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are David and Bonnie of Somerville, Mass. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned an associate degree from Erie Community College. The bride works at William F. Stanley Elementary School. The groom is a graduate of Minuteman Technical Institute. He is an automotive paint technician at Central Motor Group. After a trip to Cove-Atlantis Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Waltham, Mass.
Melissa DeFabio and Chris Griffin wed in Saphire Estate
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws