Kerry Susanne Ulmer and Paul Thomas Boser were married at noon on July 6 in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. The Rev. Joseph Gatto of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are R. Steven and Betsy J. Ulmer of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Timothy J. Boser of Williamsville and Cheryl A. Boser of East Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology with a minor in psychology from Canisius College and is attending Daemen College. The groom is also a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from SUNY Empire State College and is attending Niagara University. He is a human resource systems manager at New York State Air National Guard. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple is making their home in East Amherst.
Kerry Susanne Ulmer and Paul Thomas Boser wed in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 116 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed