The final day of the Taste of Buffalo continues from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. today along Delaware Avenue from Chippewa Street to Niagara Square in downtown Buffalo. For more information, visit www.tasteofbuffalo.com.
Following are the 2014 winners:
• Chairman’s Choice: Bambino Bar and Kitchen, Spinach Arancini.
• Children’s Choice: The Village Inn, Tollhouse Pie.
• New York Award: The Lodge, Wild Boar Gnocchi.
• Pat Sardina Memorial Award for Best Comfort Food: Osteria 166, Porchetta Slider Sandwich.
• Lou Billitier Memorial “Rookie of the Year” Award: Sun Restaurant.
• Best Overall Item: Landies Candies, Chocolate-Dipped Cheesecake
• Best Meat Item: Red Osier, Roast Beef Sundae.
• Best Seafood Item: Garris Bar-B-Que, Catfish Nuggets.
• Best Dessert: Paula’s Donuts, Peanut Stick.
• Best Red Wine: Hazlitt Vineyards, Cab Franc.
• Best White Wine: Spring Lake Winery, Madeline Mix.
• Independent Health Foundation’s Healthy Options: First, the Riverstone Grill, Chicken Bruschetta; Second, Sun Restaurant, Black Rice Salad; Third, Sweet Melody’s, Fruit Sorbet.
• The AT&T Fan Favorite Food has yet to be determined as festivalgoers continue to text votes for their favorite item through today. Item numbers and texting information are available at the event and in the festival guide.