A public forum on the town’s 2014 Comprehensive Plan update will be held Tuesday.
The event, sponsored by the town and the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce, is scheduled for 7 to 9 p.m. in the Senior Citizen Center, 4620 Seneca St.
• A Town Board work session begins at 3 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 1250 Union Road. A regular meeting begins at 7.
• New Direction Band performs at 7 p.m. Monday in the Lions Club Band Shell behind Town Hall. In case of rain, the event moves to the Senior Citizens Center, 4620 Seneca St.
• Carnival Kids Steel Drum Band performs at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in the outdoor amphitheater overlooking Buffalo Creek at Burchfield Nature & Art Center, 2001 Union Road. In case of rain, concerts may be moved under a tent on the patio.
• Main Street Marketplace will be held from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday on the grassy hill at Main Street and Union Road – adjacent to Town Hall. In case of wet weather, vendors will be on the hockey rink parking lot behind Town Hall.
• Buffalo’s Big German Band performs at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Lions Club Band Shell.
• Queen of Heaven Carnival 2014 runs Thursday through Sunday on church grounds, Seneca Street at Mill Road. Hours are 6 to 10 p.m. Thursday - which is Cruise Night; 6 to midnight Friday; noon to midnight Saturday; and noon to 10 p.m. Sunday. Free live musical performances will be featured daily. There will be beer and gambling tents, as well as amusement rides, Friday through Sunday. For a full schedule of events, visit www.qofhcarnival.com.
• “Frozen” will be presented at 7:30 p.m. Friday during the town Recreation Department’s Family Movie Night in the Park, in Veterans Park behind Town Hall. Bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. The event is weather-dependent.