Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Savage of Akron celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family picnic at their granddaughter’s home. Mr. Savage and Violet A. Phillips were married July 3, 1948, in Alden Presbyterian Church. He is a retired union carpenter in Buffalo; she is a retired secretary to the superintendent at Erie County Correctional Facility. They have four children, nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Violet and Ronald Savage
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 132 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice