Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Savage of Akron celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family picnic at their granddaughter’s home. Mr. Savage and Violet A. Phillips were married July 3, 1948, in Alden Presbyterian Church. He is a retired union carpenter in Buffalo; she is a retired secretary to the superintendent at Erie County Correctional Facility. They have four children, nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Violet and Ronald Savage
- 623 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws