Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Savage of Akron celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family picnic at their granddaughter’s home. Mr. Savage and Violet A. Phillips were married July 3, 1948, in Alden Presbyterian Church. He is a retired union carpenter in Buffalo; she is a retired secretary to the superintendent at Erie County Correctional Facility. They have four children, nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Violet and Ronald Savage
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals