Mr. and Mrs. Victor Vitello of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Vitello and Shirley Kaczor were married July 4, 1953, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mail carrier for the U.S. Postal Service with 30 years of service; she is a retired office manager for Dr. Nancy Stubbe with 40 years of service. They have three children.
Victor and Shirley Vitello
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 235 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals