Mr. and Mrs. Victor Vitello of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Vitello and Shirley Kaczor were married July 4, 1953, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mail carrier for the U.S. Postal Service with 30 years of service; she is a retired office manager for Dr. Nancy Stubbe with 40 years of service. They have three children.
Victor and Shirley Vitello
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph