McCrea also gathered 12 rebounds and had five blocked shots for the Bulls and all five starters scored in double figures. Jarryn Skeete added 15, and Jarod Oldham contributed 13 points, while Joshua Freelove and Will Regan had 12 and 10 points respectively.
Both teams played at par in the first half managing a tie at 38 at the end of the period. The second half opened much the same until Buffalo (2-2) broke out on a 13-0 run at the 11 minute mark and mustered a 66-52 lead with six minutes remaining. The Colonials (3-4) never recovered as the Bulls upped the lead to 20 points with three minutes left, then settled for a 15-point win.
Lucky Jones paced Robert Morris with 19 points while grabbing 8 rebounds.
UB soars past Robert Morris, 81-66
- 638 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 141 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 111 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws