Two 20-year-old Dunkirk men were arrested on marijuana charges by Homeland Security agents at the Peace Bridge and turned over to Buffalo police about 11:30 p.m. Monday. Donte Chambers and Damian Buchanan were both charged with unlawful possession of marijuana after they were allegedly found with 4.4 grams of marijuana.
Two Dunkirk men arrested in Buffalo at Peace Bridge
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws