Mr. and Mrs. Richard M. McCuen of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. McCuen and Sally A. Ritenburg were married Aug. 22, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from United Parcel Service. They have six children, 16 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Sally and Richard McCuen celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph