Mr. and Mrs. Richard M. McCuen of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. McCuen and Sally A. Ritenburg were married Aug. 22, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from United Parcel Service. They have six children, 16 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Sally and Richard McCuen celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 220Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified