Mr. and Mrs. Sal Andolina of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage of vows by Monsignor Paul A. Litwin and the Rev. Dennis F. Fronckowiak in St. Leo the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, followed by a reception hosted by their children at Windows on the Green Restaurant at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. Andolina and Antoinette Murzynski were married Aug. 3, 1963, in St. Leo the Great Church. Both are retired from the Buffalo Public Schools. They have five children and 10 grandchildren.
Sal and Antoinette Andolina celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins