Mr. and Mrs. Carlos T. Quince of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner and family gathering. Mr. Quince and Shirley Ziglar were married July 30, 1953, in Cheyenne, Wyo. He is retired from the Chevrolet plant in Buffalo. They have four children, three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Carlos and Shirley Quince celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud