Southern Erie County
The Eden and North Collins Food Pantry is seeking a new location.
Don Schasel, who serves on the pantry’s board of directors, told the Eden Town Board that the organization hopes to find a new headquarters but doesn’t want to own a building.
Schasel said he believes more residents would use the service if the pantry were centrally located. The nonprofit organization is based in Holy Spirit Church in North Collins and serves residents of Eden, North Collins, Collins Center and Langford.
• The Lake Shore School Board has a work session at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the district office conference room, 959 Beach Road, Angola.
• The Springville-Griffith Institute School Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the high school library, 290 N. Buffalo St.
• A meeting of the Concord Planning Board begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the second-floor conference room at Town Hall, 86 Franklin St., Springville.
• The Evans Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola.
• The Boston Town Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road. An agenda review session begins at 6:30.
• A meeting of the Boston Zoning of Appeals begins at 7:15 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• Colden Community Farmer’s Market is held from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Bread of Life Outreach Center, 8745 Supervisor Ave.