Southern Erie County
A meeting of the Eden Town Board begins at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the board room at Eden Town Hall, 2795 E. Church St.
Also this week:
• St. Nick’s Craft Fair sponsored by the Home School Guild of Annunciation School, 7580 Clinton St. Elma, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today.
• The St. Gabriel’s Senior Citizens Group will meet at 11 a.m. Monday in the Parish Hall 5271 Clinton St., Elma.
• The Elma Town Board will hold a work session at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road. The agenda includes bids reviewed for building inspector’s vehicle, Union Cemetery Association considering buying extra land, and a Blue Star Memorial presentation.
• Marilla Town Board will hold a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall’s upper meeting room, 1740 Two Rod Road.
• Marilla Senior Citizens will meet at the Community Center, Two Rod Road at noon Thursday. New members always welcome.
• The Marilla Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday. A public hearing will be held on the new Farmland Protection Plan. The Board will vote on it at the meeting to follow.
• The Wales Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held today at 6 p.m. in front of the Community Center 12345 Big Tree Road. Refreshments to follow indoors.
• The Wales Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday. The agenda includes dog control finalization, union contract with Highway workers, agreement with Beiter goats and a sign request from Russ Scherrer for Auctions International.