The senator announced Thursday he will distribute tickets to those requesting them through a random drawing to be held on Dec. 14. The free tickets are provided through congressional offices, with requests accepted only through Dec. 13 and submitted only on the Schumer website.
Schumer’s office to conduct special lottery for tickets
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud