Mr. and Mrs. Sheldon Bender of East Amherst celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary with a private family reception. Mr. Bender and Ruth Stunkel were married July 16, 1947, in Kensington Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packing supervisor for General Mills; she is an antique dealer. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Ruth and Sheldon Bender
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 219 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals