Mr. and Mrs. Sheldon Bender of East Amherst celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary with a private family reception. Mr. Bender and Ruth Stunkel were married July 16, 1947, in Kensington Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packing supervisor for General Mills; she is an antique dealer. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Ruth and Sheldon Bender
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 134 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance