Mr. and Mrs. Sheldon Bender of East Amherst celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary with a private family reception. Mr. Bender and Ruth Stunkel were married July 16, 1947, in Kensington Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packing supervisor for General Mills; she is an antique dealer. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Ruth and Sheldon Bender
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph