Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Bress of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party for family and friends, followed by a family cruise to the Bahamas. Mr. Bress and Christine Edwards were married July 20, 1963, in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a real estate agent and businessman; she is a retired teacher for Mother of Divine Grace School and former owner of Galleria Florist for 14 years. They have four children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Ronald and Christine Bress
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud