Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Bress of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party for family and friends, followed by a family cruise to the Bahamas. Mr. Bress and Christine Edwards were married July 20, 1963, in St. Christopher Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a real estate agent and businessman; she is a retired teacher for Mother of Divine Grace School and former owner of Galleria Florist for 14 years. They have four children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Ronald and Christine Bress
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 72Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph