Mr. and Mrs. Robert V. Darin of Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Red Lobster Restaurant in Amherst. Mr. Darin and Shirley M. Marchitelli were married July 17, 1948, in St. Joseph Catholic Church in Niagara Falls. He is a retired structural engineer for Higgins Erectors and Haulers. They have three children, five grandchildren and two great-granddaughters.
Robert and Shirley Darin
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 215 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 119 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 97 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 75 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals