Mr. and Mrs. Richard Kogler of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by Rev. Robert A. Wozniak at St. Andrew Catholic Church, followed by a surprise party at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens. Mr. Kogler and Carmela Rubino were married June 22, 1963, in St. Agatha’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a former warehouse manager and semiretired administrator for Merkel Donohue in Rochester; she is a customer service representative for Cardsmart Greetings, Kenmore. They have three children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Richard and Carmela Kogler
- 179 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 105 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph