A 47-year-old Perry Street man was charged with the misdemeanor offense of criminal trespass in the third degree after he allegedly returned to an event Monday evening at the River Fest Park on Ohio Street after he had been told to leave. Luis Rios was arrested about 8 p.m. when found in the fenced-in area after earlier being told to leave because of his alleged “drunken behavior,” according to a police report.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Man charged with trespass at River Fest
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 235 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 193 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes