Mr. and Mrs. Paul L. Bykowski of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. An August vacation is planned in Las Vegas. Mr. Bykowski and Connie Wachowicz were married July 19, 1958, in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a former electrician for Bethlehem Steel and retired from the Buffalo Sewer Authority with 20 years of service; she is retired from retail sales. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Paul and Connie Bykowski
- 225 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph