Mr. and Mrs. F. Evan Ross of Orchard Park celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Ross and Beverly Schrenk were married Aug. 8, 1958, in South Buffalo Tabernacle. He is a retired maintenance supervisor for West Seneca Developmental Center; she is retired executive secretary for the superintendent at Orchard Park Central School District. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Evan and Beverly Ross celebrate 55th wedding anniversary
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo